Monday, September 10, 2012

Day Five


First Monday of the school year... I love Mondays actually because the kids have chorus for 50 minutes in the afternoon giving me some extra prep time!  On to the outfit!  I loved this dress when I bought it last spring and just finally got around to wearing it today!  I bought a belt to match it (that would also go with plenty of other things) but it wasn't working today.  With the ribbon belt it felt like too much.  It finally feels like back-to-school weather here so I paired the dress with this embellished cardigan.  I have to confess...I didn't make it the whole day in these shoes!  I've worn them before but for some reason they were rubbing (my toe) me wrong so I switched to flat sandals mid-morning.  Glad I brought a back-up!





Details:
dress:  loft
sweater:  target
espadrilles:  naturalizer

No comments:

Post a Comment