Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day Six

New day, new look.  You will see Fall reflected into today's outfit.  When I woke up this morning it was 51 degrees outside! We did a total 180 from last week's 95 degrees!  The day did get warmer, but only into the high 70s (I feel like a weather reporter right now!).  I was comfortable all day in this lightweight sweater.  I bought this owl scarf a few weeks ago, and wanted to wear it now so I designed the whole outfit around that piece.  I tied two ends of the scarf together to create a faux infinity scarf and then looped it around my neck twice.  It hung very nicely.  Check out Wendy's Lookbook for lots of scarf tying ideas!



I got my nails done today after school with a new Essie fall color: recessionista.  I love the deep plum look! Of course I will have to plan my outfits around my nails for the rest of the week! :)



Details:
top: kathleen kirkwood via qvc (find it here)
pants: loft outlet
sweater:  ny & company outlet
scarf: gap
sandals: bandalino via macy's
nail polish: essie recessionista


No comments:

Post a Comment